Organizational Integrations after Global M&A
- Organizational Cultural Issues
- Organizational Structural Issues
- Corporate Strategy Issues
- Corporate Business Strategy Issues
- Corporate Mission, Vision and Values
- Methodology Analyses of Organizational Integrations & Action Plans
- A Concrete Planning and Action Taken for implementing new HRM Systems
Consultancy services for multinational firms across cultures which have different corporate cultures.
- Analyzing and understanding the differences in organizational cultures.
- Analyzing and understanding the differences in organizational structures
- Analyzing and understanding the differences in corporate strategies.
- Analyzing and understanding the differences in corporate functional strategies.
- Analyzing and creating a new organizational culture, structure, strategy, and corporate functional strategy for a newly merged company.
- Taking action for an organizational integration in order to create a new mission, vision, and values.
- Deciding a new HRM policy & direction, creating a new HR structure & system for the new company: including training, coaching, field activities and various countermeasure challenges.
Creation of A New HRM System after Global M&A
- Analyzing the differences in the HRM systems strongly embedded with organizational cultures and structures.
- Developing a new organizational culture after thoroughly analyzing the differences within the corporate cultures of the merged companies.
- Action planning for making a new HRM system (Creating a new HR team consisting of professional expertise based upon a newly formed corporate culture)
Global Talent Development Project for Creating Global Talents in the Organization
- Analyzing the correlation between personality traits and global competencies in order to decide whether human capabilities can be developed based on either "Nature", or "Nurture". Personality traits were once theoretically denied, however, it is important to recheck the validity of this theory through this empirical research.
- It is also planned to identify the mechanism of developing global competencies within the same cohort group, on which factors will influence the development of global competencies for a period of either six months or one year. At two different timings, before and after various challenges, the examinees are tested by the GCI in order to measure the growth rate of each global competency.
- The methodology we use for enhancing global competencies include coaching, training, field activities, reading, participating in various global conferences, and dealing with people across cultures and businesses.
- It is also vital to be able to identify which variables will influence on developing global competencies at the timing of detailed planning.
- In addition, an immediate superior is asked to continuously check the behavioral changes of his/her staff members at the workplace during the whole process and report to IGB consultants.
- The purpose of this action is to create a solid methodology of developing global competencies through empirical research and behavioral realities.
- It is also important to reflect the result of this research to corporate development and actualization.
Global Cadre System
- Understanding the reality of depopulation of Japanese workforce and expected decrease of the Japanese domestic demand, it is important to start to plan a multinational workforce with global perspective.
- Judging from the current background, the global HRM and HRD strategies need to be implemented on the worldwide basis in order to be able to recruit capable talents around the globe.
- In order to actualize this kind of strategy, the Global HRM and HRD system such as the Global Cadre System needs to be implemented. IGB is able to provide HR departments of multinational companies with consultancy services by utilizing our worldwide resources such as THT, FGI, Kozai Group, and university expertise.
- These types of consultancy services are vital for the global expansion of your business and securing capable global talents.
Global HRM System Development in order to increase global clients on a larger scale
- It is also vital to increase the number and volume of business from global clients outside Japan. In order to materialize these objectives, corporate executives need to break the cartel of mindset of people and companies, and expand out the scope of mindfulness and enthusiasm.
Consultancy Services for Creating a Systematic Global Training Program and Coaching Session
- Through maximized utilization of abundant global experiences accumulated in IGB (The Institute of Global Business), professional advice and proposals are provided in the areas and processes of developing global training and consultancy services.
|Global Consultancy Services Items
Newly developing dynamic industrial clusters in local areas of Japan through collaboration with foreign business partners.
Supporting the mid and small sized companies in Japan is very important to creating networking relationships inside and outside Japan, and across nations.
Actualization of developing dynamic industrial clusters in local areas in Japan with the collaborations of concerned stakeholders and the aid of foreign partners.